The Innokin Endura T18E is a great starter kit if you are looking for an e cigarette that is simple to use.
The vape pen can be operated with a single button, can be refilled easily with e liquid from the top and also features a no-spill system to change the coils when needed.
The model T18E complies with all of UK and EU regulations and as such will be available beyond May 2017 unlike it's predecessor - the T18.
The assembled e cigarette is 13.6 cm long and 1.8 cm in diameter and includes a 1000 mAh capacity battery which will easily last all day in normal use before needing to recharge.
Complete vaping system - the kit includes an Endura T18E battery, Prism T18E tank, two replaceable coils, charging lead, stand and accessories. Just add your choice of e liquid and start vaping!
Guide to using the Innokin Endura T18E
Simple - you just need to fill with e liquid,charge the built-in battery when needed and change the coil regularly.
- Filling with e liquid - unscrew the top cap and place your e liquid bottle nozzle against the inside wall of the tank. Squeeze in your liquid taking care to avoid the central air hole
- The first time - when you first use your tank or change the coil wait five minutes after filling to allow the e liquid to absorb fully into the coil (called ‘priming the coil’) to prevent damage and unpleasant ‘dry hits’
- Turning on and off - press the fire button three times at the start and end of your vaping session to turn the device on and off. The light around the button will flash red/amber/green when activated
- How to vape - just place the mouthpiece between your lips and slowly draw in breath whilst pressing the button
- When to refill - always refill your tank with e liquid before it is completely empty to avoid damaging the coil
- When to recharge - hen you press the fire button the light will glow green, amber or red to indicate charge. If the charge is too low the light will flash red and the device will switch off
- Charging - twist the battery base cover to access the charge port. Use the cable to connect to a USB port or mains adaptor. The LED colour indicates charge level. You can continue to vape during charging
- When to change the coil - you should change the coil when you first see a reduction in vapour. If you don’t you will start to experience less flavour and a burnt taste – change the coil immediately
- Changing the coil - Ensure there is no liquid in the tank. Remove the tank from the battery and hold it with the screw thread facing upwards. Next, unscrew the metal cap. Gently pull the coil to remove. Align the flat sides and push in the new coil, then replace the metal cap. Remember to prime the coil again (wait 5 minutes after filling before use)
- Replacement coils - the Innokin Endura T18E is supplied with two coils (one of which is pre-installed in the tank. You can buy replacement compatible Innokin Prism T18E coils
Vape kit contents
- Innokin Endura T18E battery / vaporizer
- Innokin Prism T18E tank
- Two Endura T18E coils with a 1.5 ohm resistance (one pre-installed)
- Micro USB charge cable
- User manual
- Vape stand
- Two spare mouthpieces
Innokin Endura T18E features
Vape pen style e cigarette - incredibly easy to use with single button operation
Top-filling – easy to refill without mess or wasting e liquid
2 ml tank capacity – the maximum allowed under EU regulations
'No-spill' coil swap system - simple push on / pull off coil swap
Rechargeable battery – integrated 1000 mAh capacity rechargeable battery. This indicates how long the battery will last between recharges and will be fine all day in normal use
1.5 ohm resistance coils - the two coils supplied have a 1.5 ohm (or Ω) resistance. This is suitable for regular vaping, producing plenty of vapour and a moderate ‘throat hit’ (the sensation you feel when you inhale nicotine)
Organic cotton coils - the wick inside the coil is made from Japanese organic cotton, which provides a purer, cleaner taste than lower quality fibre alternatives
Fully complaint – meets all of the requirement of the revised EU Tobacco Products Directive 2014 (TPD) and UK Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016.
Safety features - the T18E features integrated short circuit, over-charge, over-discharge & overheat protection and will auto cut off if activated for more than 15 seconds
Certifications - The T18E is compliant with the TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) & RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and includes the CE & FCC marks (European & US conformity)
Innokin Endura T18E technical specifications
- Dimensions 13.6 cm long x 1.8 cm in diameter
- 1000 mAh capacity rechargeable battery
- Optimized 14 W power output. Maximum output 14 W, 3.5 A, 4.4 V
- Compatible coil resistance: 1.2 to 2.5 ohm (1.5 ohm recommended)
- Micro USB charger: 5V DC / 1A
- Prism T18E tank made from Pyrex glass with stainless steel
- 2 ml tank capacity. 510 thread
- Stainless steel 1.5Ω coils with Japanese organic cotton
- Delrin drip tip
- Supports mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping