5 pack of Aspire PockeX coils for sub-ohm vaping with the Aspire PockeX AIO. Coils are also known as 'atomizers', but don't worry - it is the same thing!
These 0.6 ohm resistance coils are identical to the two supplied originally in your Aspire PockeX AIO kit for sub-ohm vaping - creating high amounts of vapour with each draw than regular vaping. The 1.2 ohm coils allow vaping with higher nicotine content e liquids (up to 20 mg/ml), are optimised for flavour and produce less vapour with each puff (in turn using less e liquid).
Guide to using Aspire PockeX coils
- When to change the coil - When you start to experience a reduction in vapour when vaping, this indicates that it is time to replace the coils. Most vapers replace their coils approximately every month in regular use. If you vape heavily you may need to change them more frequently.
- Changing the coil. Firstly unscrew the top cap of your Aspire PockeX. The coils screw directly into the base of this cap, so simply unscrew and dispose of your existing coil and replace it with a new one. Then you should allow 3 minutes for the e liquid to be fully absorbed into the coil (referred to technically as 'priming'). This prevents 'dry hits', which is a burnt taste when vaping caused by using the coil before the liquid has absorbed.
- Sub-ohm coils - This pack contains five 'sub-ohm' coils, meaning the resistance of the coil is less than one ohm (0.6 ohms). Sub-ohm coils create more vapour and a richer flavour than other coils,
- E liquid strength - When using sub-ohm coils we recommend using a lower strength e liquid for the best experience. The strength of e liquids is a measure of how much nicotine is present and is measured in 'mg/ml' (milligrams per millilitre), available generally from 0 mg/ml up to 18 mg/ml.
- Five coils
Aspire PockeX coils (sub-ohm) features
Sub-ohm vaping – the 0.6 ohm (sub-ohm) resistance coils generate more heat than standard coils - creating more vapour with each draw. Recommended e liquids between 0 and 6 mg/ml nicotine
Standard vaping - the regular 1.2 ohm coils generate less heat than sub-ohm coils - they are optimised to enhance flavour and use less e liquid as less vapour is produced. E liquids with up to 20 mg/ml can be used comfortably.
Easy to change – the coil is located at the top of the built-in tank which make it easy for you to change the coils without having to empty the e liquid from the tank.
Fully complaint – meets all of the requirement of the revised EU Tobacco Products Directive 2014 (TPD) and UK Tobacco and Related Products Regulations 2016.
Aspire U-Tech coil technology – the vapour travels through twice through a U-shaped chamber in the coil which improves the airflow and in turn enhances the flavour produced
Aspire Pockex coils (sub-ohm) technical specifications
- Resistance 0.6 ohm (Ω) or 1.2 ohm
- Stainless steel SS 316L wire (0.6 ohm)
- Kanthal wire (1.2 ohm)
- Aspire U-Tech coil technology
- Also known as replacement atomizers